April 24, 2011

--Quotes relating to Muslim Kids Quotes--


I am a Muslim I say, "laa ilaaha illallaah Muhammadur-rasoolullah." 
I worship Allah alone.
I try to be good so that Allah will be pleased with me. I try to be like the Prophet Muhammad (Sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam).
I love and fear Allah more than anyone or anything. 

I hope Allah will save me from the Fire. I hope Allah will reward me with Paradise. 
 am a Muslim I say, "laa ilaaha illallaah Muhammadur-Rasoolullaah." There is none worthy of worship except Allaah, Muhummad is the Messenger of Allaah.
I pray five times a day.
I wake up at dawn before the sun rises. I pray my fajr prayer. 

I finish helping my mom in the kitchen in the afternoon. I pray my dhuhr prayer.
I finish resting and reading books in the late afternoon. I pray my `Asr prayer.
I watch how the sun sets and the sky becomes darker. I pray my Maghrib prayer.
I look at the moon in the dark blue night. I pray my `Isha prayer.
I pray to Allah. He is the only One I pray to. He is the only One that can answer my prayers.  

No comments: