Many diseases may cause general weakness. Anemia is the main cause of general weakness.
The patient complains of weakness, easy fatigue, and irritability. Other symptoms may include heartburn, flatulence, abdominal pains, soreness in the mouth, numbness and tingling in the extremities and palpitation of the heart.
The skin and mucous membranes are pale, the nails are brittle, and there are fissures or sores at the corners of the mouth.
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder affecting mainly girls or women, although boys or men can also suffer from it. It usually starts in the teenage years. On account of any mental depression or a fanciful idea (especially for reducing obesity), she takes less food than normal. The appetite gradually lessens.
Puberty, deaths in the family and other life stresses are all believed to be the main causes of anorexia. Self-induced weight loss includes fasting, low food intake, excessive exercise, diuretic medicines (medicines that make you urinate more) laxatives, diet pills or vomiting.
All the above causes can produce weakness.
HOME REMEDIES FOR WEAKNESS
- Take 1 Cup beetroot juice, 1 cup of apple juice, mixed with either sugar or honey once a day to prevent anemia.
- Take a ripe banana with 1 tbsp of honey 2 times a day for treatment of weakness.
- A mixture of apple and tomato juice also helps to fight against the weakness.
- Eating a lot of salad also helps to prevent anemia.
- Honey is very good for an anemic person because it helps increase the hemoglobin in the blood. It is rich in iron, copper and manganese. rtant for the absorption of iron. It is recommended to take two any citrus fruits daily.
- Beets are very important in the cure of anemia. Its juice contains potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulphur, iodine, iron, copper, carbohydrates, protein, fat, and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and P.
- Drink peppermint tea to increase appetite.
- Oranges stimulate the flow of digestive juices, thereby improving digestion and increasing appetite.
- The juice of sour grapes is another effective home remedy for anorexia. The juice of these grapes should be used in kneading the flour before preparing chapattis. Chapattis made in this manner should be eaten continuously for two to three weeks.
- About one teaspoon of the juice of lime should be mixed with an equal quantity of the juice of ginger. One gram of rock salt should be added to this mixture. It should then be placed in sunlight for three days. A teaspoon taken after each meal will tone up the digestive system and improve the appetite.
- Apples help in digestion by stimulating the flow of pepsin, a protein-digesting enzyme, in the stomach.
- Three or four cloves of raw garlic should be boiled in a cup of water. This soup can be reinforced with the juice of half a lemon and taken twice daily.
- About five grams of ginger should be ground and licked with a little salt once a day for the treatment of weakness.
- The application of an ice bag over the stomach for half an hour before meals, and a cool hipbath once or twice daily, will help in curing anorexia.
- An early morning sunbath, taken one day, should be alternated with an early morning cool air bath the next day.
- Supplements of vitamins and minerals should be taken to increase the appetite.
- Drink lots of water by adding some water or salt to it. This is an effective home remedy for weakness.
- Prepare a mixture by ading 1 Tbsp poppy seeds, 1 tsp edible gum, 1 tsp cardamom powder, 1/2 tsp nutmeg (jaiphal) powder, and2 tbs sugar, and grind to a powder. Take this powder every 2 hours.
- Prepare a mixture by adding 1/2 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp ginger juice, and 1/4 tsp pepper powder and drink it. This is an effective home remedy for weakness.
- Small, frequent feeds of energy-rich local foods familiar to the child should be given. A little vegetable oil can be added to foods such as millet or rice to increase the energy content.
- Take yogurt, buttermilk, mint, apple, pomegranate, papaya, banana, carrot, potato, etc.